[osg-users] Camera control in osgvisual

Vijeesh Theningaledathil vijeesh at nal.res.in
Wed Feb 2 04:27:38 PST 2011

Hi,

I' new to the osg. I generated a terrain using osgdem. now Iwant to render it and I should be able to fly around. I downloaded osgVisual and in configuration file a selected the terrain which i created. But while executing the camera goes to some lat/lon . How can I control the camera manually from an external application. I also doesnt understand the concept of cluster, slave, stand alone etc in the osgvisual . Can somebody help me to place the camera so that Ican view my terrain. Please help me
Thank you!

Thanks,
Vijeesh

Read this topic online here: