[osg-users] PageLod makes me crazy !

Vincent Bourdier vincent.bourdier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:47:48 PST 2009

Hi,

I didn't saw, but loading only the big file do the same strange thing :
no render but frame rate and stats are normals
The console is full of :

/CullVisitor::apply(Geode&) detected NaN,
    depth=-1.#IND, center=(1.13328 0 -8.23757),
    matrix={
        1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
        1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
        1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
        1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
}/

The IVE file is too big to be converted in osg to look in...

Any idea of what can make a model not render and engender this cull error ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
   Vincent

PS: sorry my english is not always very clean...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4649 (20091130) __________

http://www.eset.com