[osg-users] osgterrain example and required input file

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 02:13:42 PST 2009

Hi Hartwig,

osgterrain is primarily a unit test that I've used for testing and
debugging of threading and osgTerrain usage, and the master file is
part of this.    The master file is simply a list of files for the
models to load,  so you could stick a range of models including ones
like cow.osg or models with terrain in them and it'll loaded them all.
 In the role of testing I modify this master file with an editor and
when it's save a background thread in osgterrain loads it and then
updates the scene graph automatically.

Robert.