[osg-users] fatal error on simple programm

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 02:10:16 PST 2009

Hi Anthony,

I can't answer why you are able to get the app up as I'm neither an
windows developer nor now anything about this tutorial or how you've
gone about running the app.  Others in the community will be in a
similar boat ans really not have enough info to help you.

Could you please explain whether you've compiled the OSG/the examples
yourself.  If not where did you get the OSG and the tutorial binaries
from - are they matched in version?

Robert.