[osg-users] Best way to draw a tube

François Bodic f56bre at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:16:49 PST 2009

Hi everybody,

I want to draw a simple tube and so as to do that I draw two cylinders (one outer and one inner). The problem comes when I want to draw the bottom and the top "rings". Is there a nice way to do that with OSG?

More generally, assuming that I draw a square, then I want to remove a part of this square (whatever the shape of this part) and then I want to extrude the rest of the square... (I hope I'm clear enough)
How can I achieve the last two operations with OSG?

Thank you!

Cheers,
françois

Read this topic online here: