[osg-users] [patch] PThread.c++ creation error, lower stack size limit

Cedric Pinson cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net
Sun Nov 29 09:53:32 PST 2009

Hi Sergey,

using a thread pool would resolve the problem. but if there is a problem
in the thread deletion or something like, i think it something that
should be fixed.
But right now i dont have enough clue to tell more.

I will keep the link if i change the way i manage operation.

thanks for the link

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 659 598 614  Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net