[osg-users] [patch] PThread.c++ creation error, lower stack size limit

Cedric Pinson cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net
Sun Nov 29 07:21:14 PST 2009

Hi David,

I had a weird issue, i think it's related to thread but dont know if
it's because of the submission. I use a lot of threads not at the same
time but on a long period. It seams the thread i create are not remove
from memory, so at the end of day i have 3Gb of virtual memory used.
Doing a memory map i can see a lot of memory entry with 8MB and at a
given time my program stop to create thread (from a limit i guess).
I did not dig enough yet to tell more, but if some of you have an idea
or suggestion i will take them.

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 659 598 614  Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net