[osg-users] osgterrain example and camera position

Hartwig Wiesmann hartwig.wiesmann at wanadoo.nl
Sat Nov 28 14:56:16 PST 2009

Hi,

I am calling the osgterrain example only with the argument --image land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg.

The earth is now displayed on the left edge of my window/screen. If I am adding lines parallel to the coordinate axes x, y and z with a length of 10e6 the whole scene is centered.
>From my understanding this does not make sense as the earth with or without the axes  is symmetric with respect to all axes. Can anybody please explain what is going on?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Hartwig