[osg-users] Simple Loading Tutorial

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Fri Nov 27 11:59:05 PST 2009

Have you taken a look at the OSG Quick Start Guide and its examples?
http://www.skew-matrix.com/OSGQSG/index.html

Anyway, a bare-bones OSG example would be:

#include <osgDB/ReadFile>
#include <osgViewer/Viewer>
int main()
{
   osgViewer viewer;
   viewer.setSceneData( osgDB::ReadNodeFile( "cow.osg" ) );
   viewer.run();
}

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC