[osg-users] Crash in nVidia driver : particles + dynamically adding/removing views

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Fri Nov 27 10:14:19 PST 2009

Hi Robert,

You latest fixes to texture and buffer objects fixed the crash I was
experiencing in this code. Thanks!

However, starting at the second time the child window is opened (third
time you press 'a'), I get these messages every frame, and the particle
systems do not render correctly anymore:

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid value' at after RenderBin::draw(..)

This happens on both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu Jaunty x64) So I think
there's still something lurking. Could you check it out please? See the
code posted in my previous message. It seems that this issue is close to
being put to rest...

Thanks in advance,

J-S

Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com