[osg-users] CompositeViewer context cleanup and missing textures

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 03:53:14 PST 2009

Hi J.P et. al,

I've completed my work on clean up of texture objects and buffer
objects and have checked this work into snv/trunk.   I've done a range
of tests where the viewer is constructed and destructed repeated, when
handling a range of models and everything now loads correctly on all
viewer instances.

I now need others to test testing there own applications and data to
make sure all usage models are now safely handled. Fingers crossed the
problems we've seen should now be solved.

Cheers,