[osg-users] [build] problem building OSGOCean in fedora 11

Aburik Mathnan forumid at ymail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:23:22 PST 2009

Hi,

When i try to make OSG Ocean in my fedora 11, i get the following errors

[root at coral osgOcean]# cmake .
-- Using FFTSS (LGPL) as FFT library.
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
OPENTHREADS_LIBRARY_DEBUG
    linked by target "osgOcean" in directory /usr/src/OSG/osgOcean/src/osgOcean

can any one tell me how should i correct this. i have already installed FFTSS and open thread in my system. i checked, it exist in my /usr/local/ directory.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Aburik

Read this topic online here: