[osg-users] VBO's - lifetime.

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:12:27 PST 2009

HI Nico,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Nico Kruithof <nicokruithof at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> Perfect! My application works exits normally again. The glider works as
> well. Only the tetra file didn't. It crashes after the first viewer.

So you still have a crash with tetra.osg then?  FYI, I've made a
couple of other fixes this afternoon, but the code isn't ready to
integrate yet.  I can't say whether it will fix anything more for you
as the tetra.osg model has been working fine since my fixes I checked
in this morning and notified you about.

> osgcamerad.exe -j 3 d:\tetra.osg:
> Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "3".

The -j option is not valid, trying using -r for repeat ;-)