[osg-users] [ANN] The book OpenSceneGraph Design and Implementation is published

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Thu Nov 26 08:06:45 PST 2009

Another option here is that Addison-Wesley might be interested in
purchasing the English translation rights from Tsinghua University
Press. Wang Rui, if there is some way you could email me a PDF of
everything up to the end of the 2nd chapter, just as an example, I could
pass it on to my editor at A-W and see if they are interested. Then
maybe they'd pay us some small honorarium to be technical
editors/proofreaders.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>