[osg-users] [ANN] The book OpenSceneGraph Design and Implementation is published

Wang Rui wangray84 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:40:43 PST 2009

Hi Pierre,

Is the project open source? Or just funded by some companies or
organizations? I'd like to always work with open source teams with passion
and without any price. :) Otherwise, I would be glad to help after ensuring
that it won't affect my current work too much. I'm working for Beijing
Geo-Vision Co. (www.jx4.com) as a 3d GIS software engineer.

Wang Rui