[osg-users] [ANN] The book OpenSceneGraph Design and Implementation is published

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Nov 26 06:34:07 PST 2009

Hello Wang Rui,

> After 3 months of long waiting (from the SIGGRAPH to present), I am very
> pleased to announce that, the book /OpenSceneGraph Design and
> Implementation/, which is written by Wang Rui and Qian Xuelei and
> predicted on the OSG BOF, finally COMES OUT!

Great work on getting your book out! I was glad to hear about so much
involvement in the OSG community in China at the BOF this year, and it's
great to see that this knowledge is being shared to a wide audience.

I also hope you can get it translated to English, but I will probably
order a Chinese copy anyways as enocuragement!

But why didn't Paul write his preface in Mandarin? :-)

http://osgenginebook.googlecode.com/svn/tags/images/preface.jpg

It was nice to meet you at the BOF as well, hope to see you again next
year to announce the English translation (I can hope :-) )

Again, great work, keep it up.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/