[osg-users] [ANN] The book OpenSceneGraph Design and Implementation is published

Wang Rui wangray84 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:13:20 PST 2009

Hi guys,

I'd like to help translate my book or any other materials into English, at
any time. But a major problem is, the copyright holder of this book is
Tsinghua University Press, and it may be inappropriate to publish it under
CC license or any other free ones again. Do you think that we could contact
with any presses in the USA to import this book?

Regards,

Wang Rui