[osg-users] imageio problems and possible solutions on loading some PNG images.

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:07:48 PST 2009

HI Tat,

I don't have a OSX system to test against personally, but for those
who do have OSX and wish to help investigate this bug with the imageio
plugin it would be worth putting together a small set of test images
that you see problems so that they can reproduce the problem
themselves.

Also if we can settle upon an existing OSG example or a small mod to
one that can help illustrate the issue then this would also help.  For
instance do you see the problem if you do something as simple as:

  osgviewer --image myimage.png

Cheers,
Robert.