[osg-users] CompositeViewer context cleanup and missing textures

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:39:29 PST 2009

Hi J.P,

I have done a lot more investigation in the context clean up issues
and have checked in a provisional fix for the issues.  Could you
please do an svn update and then test against your own applications to
see if things are fixed.

The code I've just checked in still has lots of debug info in place,
and I haven't completed all parts of the work, through this afternoon
I'll work on cleaning it up, but right now it should in a good enough
state to test out.  Could you do this against your app and let me know
how you get on.

Cheers,