[osg-users] [osgOcean] Wake effects?

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 26 02:30:37 PST 2009

Hi Tian,

It did highlight some useful stuff. Unfortunately I won't get round to
fixing this immediately.

However, if you want to use the version in the trunk you can probably
get round it by replacing the uniform booleans one by one with hard
coded values in the water shader for the options you want to enable
until it stop complaining. Obviously this is a temporary fix until I
get round to investigating further.

K.