[osg-users] VBO's - lifetime.

Nico Kruithof nicokruithof at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:06:27 PST 2009

Hi Robert,

Not too much good news I'm afraid. I tried my application and the osgcamera.
I have to stop now. I might have some time to test tomorrow night (it's a
private project for now).

I attached the model I'm using. It loads fine in my application, but crashes
when I close it. The osgcamera doesn't work either:

osgcamerad.exe d:\tetra.osg
GLBufferObjectSet::GLBufferObjectSet _profile._size=5248
GLBufferObjectSet::GLBufferObjectSet _profile._size=5184
Texture::TextureObjectManager::flushAllDeletedTextureObjects() _contextID=0
Texture::TextureObjectManager::discardAllDeletedTextureObjects()
_contextID=0 _numActiveTextureObjects=0

osgcamerad.exe -j 3 d:\tetra.osg