[osg-users] CompositeViewer context cleanup and missing textures

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:11:43 PST 2009

Hi J.P,

I've modified the osgcamera example to have code path for testing a
series viewers, with sharing models and reloading them for each
viewer.  I've written about it on the thread "VBO's - lifetime.".
I'm able to get GL errors when using VBO's, and with your test model
with a straight osgViewer::Viewer app.

Below is the output of of running with your test model.  I get even
more errors when I force the use of VBO's with --vbo.

The VBO and Texture object pools are all implemented independantly,
but they are pretty similar code paths so there is decent chance that
if an error exists in one it may well be present in the other.

What the error might be I have no clue yet...

Robert.

> osgcamera -r 3 earth_sphere_dt1.ive

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at After Renderer::compile