[osg-users] extracting the current image and depth information

Eric Coppock ecoppock at ball.com
Wed Nov 25 08:47:59 PST 2009

Hi,

Thank you JP, the osgprerender example application in particular is helping me figure out a lot of stuff.  It's taking me a while ... I'm coming up to speed on several things at once, and wading through the callbacks and the reference-counted object stuff is stretching my brain.

With that ... what's the easiest way to see what's in an osg::Image?  Do I have to create another osgViewer or is there a simpler way to display this flat pixel info?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Eric

Read this topic online here: