[osg-users] Missing ShapeDrawables in .obj export

Ben Axelrod BAxelrod at coroware.com
Wed Nov 25 08:25:00 PST 2009

Thanks Robert,

I understand ShapeDrawable is an osg construct that obj won't understand.  But i was under the impression that the conversion out of the osg format would de-OSG all shapes.  in other words, make a mesh out of the ShapeDrawable. But clearly this is not the case.  Is this feature on the todo list?

Also, i know that the VRML format has some concept of primitive shapes.  Do you think that the osg to wrl conversion would include the primitive ShapeDrawables?  I would just try it, but unfortunately i did not build osg with vrml writing capabilities, and i won't have the opportunity to rebuild osg for a while.

Thanks,
-Ben