[osg-users] Databasepager + multiple views + different camera positions = memory leak?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:34:35 PST 2009

Hi All,

I've now checked in the new testbed example, osgmultiviewpaging, for
sorting out database paging.  It's just a first cut so far, but I'll
add to it as we go on.  An svn update will get this example.

This example we'll need to add support for specifying animation paths
for each of the views, and then share animation paths/datasets details
that enable us to reproduce the memory issues.  I need members of the
community to pitch in with the testing.