[osg-users] Databasepager + multiple views + different camera positions = memory leak?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:28:37 PST 2009

Hi Michael,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Michael Bach Jensen <michael at ifad.dk> wrote:
> You are free to use my code as you wish :-)

Thanks.

> Do I need to download anything extra wrt the earth.ive you linked to? It does not contain any PagedLOD nodes (at least the statistics view does not report any), and so will not have any issues.

No, it should just work as is - as long as you have the curl plugin
compiled that is..  The curl plugin does the reading from .ive.

The top most tile database will contain lowest level of detail for the
earth and then a nested PagedLOD that invokes the loading of
subsequent tiles/

> Thanks for looking into the issue and thanks for a great scene graph, btw!

Thanks "great scene graph" but not quite "great" enough - just got fix
those darn bugs first :-)