[osg-users] Missing ShapeDrawables in .obj export

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:08:27 PST 2009

Hi Ben,

Does .obj support ShapeDrawable? No... it knows nothing about
ShapeDrawable so there is no way it can be exported without conveting
it into another form that .obj supports.  .obj support just meshes,
lines and points so if you want to export to .obj then you'll need to
stick to these types of objects in your scene graph.

Robert,