[osg-users] OpenGL ES-2.0, OpenGL ES-1.1 and OpenGL 3.x support now ready for testing :-)

Thomas Hogarth thomas.hogarth at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:06:22 PST 2009

Hi everyone

Bit of an update on the IPhone port of OSG. All major libs are working, bar
osgViewer. osgDB, the ive plugin and a very basic image loading plugin are
all working, so I've been able to load an animated, textured ive model :)

I'm now working on a basic osgViewer for IPhone, should have something basic
the next time i get an hour or so.

One issue is the executable size. As the ive plugin depends on most of the
libs I've currently included them all. This give a rough size of 6 MB, ouch.
Haven't found a way of shrinking it, but that's also as big as it's going to
get.

Cheers
Tom