[osg-users] Missing ShapeDrawables in .obj export

Ben Axelrod BAxelrod at coroware.com
Tue Nov 24 21:34:28 PST 2009

I have a scene that has some primitive shapes in it created with ShapeDrawables.  When i save the scene to a .obj file using osgDB::writeNodeFile() the ShapeDrawables don't show up in the file, but the floor plane i created with simple geometry does.  If i save it to a .osg file instead, then everything is in in the file.  I get the same results if i use osgconv to convert my .osg file into a .obj.

Note: i am viewing the exported files with osgviewer.  And i am using OSG version 2.6.

Any clue on why this is or how to get around it?

Thanks,
-Ben