[osg-users] CompositeViewer context cleanup and missing textures

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Tue Nov 24 06:37:51 PST 2009

Hi J.P.,

> Can anyone confirm the missing textures? Any hints as to what else needs
> to be done to make sure everything is cleared/flushed correctly?

We've been doing something similar to this for a while now and it's
worked for us, what I'm wondering is whether the recent changes to
texture buffering and such would have broken this (i.e. if something
that needs to be cleaned up and was before now isn't). Our own app still
uses OSG 2.6 so I wouldn't have seen this.

I haven't had a chance to check your code yet, give me a few minutes and
I'll check if there's anything amiss that I can see.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/