[osg-users] [osgOcean] osgOcean also rendering with osgParticle?

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:39:47 PST 2009

Erik, Tian et al.

I committed some changes to the trunk last night that allow
transparencies, and thus particle systems to work with the glare and
depth of field effects
(http://code.google.com/p/osgocean/source/detail?r=183). If you could
test this functionality I would be grateful, it works fine on my
machine, but I only tested it with a transparent quad and not particle
systems but it appears Tian is having issues with the Multiple render
target support.

Color buffer writes are now done to gl_FragData[0] and luminance/depth
writes to gl_FragData[1]. You can see these changes in the water,
terrain and default shaders.

Let me know how you get on.

Kim.