[osg-users] [build] How to properly use the OSG_GL3_AVAILABLE CMake option?

John Price john.price00 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:58:00 PST 2009

Hi,

My nVidia graphics driver supports GL 3.2. So I enabled OSG_GL3_AVAILABLE and got hundreds of errors about gl3.h. I downloaded gl3.h from OpenGL.org and placed it where it would be found, and got hundreds of new errors.

I know I am doing something wrong and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to provide a quick tutorial. I don't need complete newbie instructions, just the necessary steps to compile OSG with gl3.

Thank you!

Cheers,
John

Read this topic online here: