[osg-users] Export osgAnimation callbacks into osg files

Peter Wrobrl ParticlePeter at gmx.de
Mon Nov 23 14:37:19 PST 2009

Hi, and thanks for your fast answer.

To reconstruct my problem I take the osgAnimationNode Example and tweak its "main", so that it writes an osg file instead of creating the viewer ( Attachment ).
When I open the osg file with an text editor, the UpdeteCallbacks are empty, and the file crashes the osganimationviewer with the error message: no osgAnimation::AnimationManagerBase found in the subgraph, no animations available

Files that I export from Blender do have osgAnimation::BasicAnimationManager and keyframe data in the UpdateCallback Block.

I think the problem is, that in my case AnimtkUpdateCallback should be derived from osgAnimation::BasicAnimationManager insted of osg::NodeCallback, but I don't get it to work.

Could you tweak this file so that it works ? That would be a great help, thx.

Cheers, searching for Pivot of my Soul, PP !!! ( <- ParticlePeter )

Read this topic online here: