[osg-users] TriStripVisitor issue

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:45:28 PST 2009

Hi Manu,

If the tristripper doesn't connect the triangles together well then it
can result on few tristrips and lots of unconnected traingles that it
has to put into a single list of triangles to avoid lots of separate
primitive calls.

As to why your model is not being stripped well I can't say.  We've
used 3rd party code to do the tri-stripping so I'm not best placed to
answer the low level questions, but... the original author of the cdoe
Tanguy Fautre is now an OSG user and I believe still on the list so
perhaps he'll be able to chip in ;-)

Robert.