[osg-users] Trees, Grass and Shadows

Dominic Stalder dominic.stalder at bluewin.ch
Mon Nov 23 03:43:01 PST 2009

Hi Peter

I can't help you with your problem. I am a newbie to OSG, but I'm
actually trying to have a nice (back)ground for our scene and thought
that grass and a tree would look very nice. And I have to say that your
video looks amazing!

Where can I find some helpful information for modeling the grass with
billboards and how did you create the shadows, with osgShadow or a shader?

Thanks and regards
Dominic