[osg-users] OSG Forum image attachments

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 22 03:57:54 PST 2009

Hi Art,

I don't know if you caught the thread where this was mentioned, but it
appears that any image attachments sent from the forum to the list go
through a fugly filter, making it really small and reducing the colour
depth quite dramatically.

I presume that it's done to prevent huge images being sent off in bulk
around the world clogging up inboxes, but is there any chance you
could tweak it so that at least the colour depth is preserved?
otherwise it makes it really hard to see what's in the image...

...plus I miss all the pretty pictures :)

Cheers,

Kim.