[osg-users] PagedLOD/ProxyNode pseudoloader suffix techniques

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:05:35 PST 2009

Hi Chris,

Another possibility of how to tackle adding the proxy node would be to
use the new support (in svn/trunk) in osgDB::Options for providing a
custom ReadFileCallback.  Using this you can override the way that
objects are loaded.  PagedLOD has now has a _databaseOptions field
that you can use for this.

So that's now five ways of tackling the problem without needing to
modify anything in the core OSG... and all of this approaches are more
flexible than your original submission.

Robert.