[osg-users] Shadows on two-sided polygons

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Fri Nov 20 16:01:05 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

Assuming one light (which is reasonable considering other shadow
limitations) it should be possible to compute ambient term in fragment
shader only (its simply: gl_FrontLightModelProduct[0].ambient). If you have
right ambient term you could use shadow factor to blend between  glColor
(containing difuse+ambient from vertex pipeline) and above ambient computed
in fragment shader.

Cheers,
Wojtek