[osg-users] [vpb] Building terrain from the set of points (northing, easting, elevation)

Janna Terde brjanna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:03:21 PST 2009

Hi all!

I am looking for a toolkit which can help me to render a terrain.
As an input data I have a set points (stored in a ascii file). Each point has easting, northing and elevation values.

Would you suggest to use VPB for this purpose? I was looking also into osgTerrain module but did not find any documentation about it yet. Another direction I have in mind is to use osgEarth.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my post and I will appreciate any suggestions!

Cheers

Read this topic online here: