[osg-users] SO version inconsistency

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Fri Nov 20 11:40:53 PST 2009

Correction. There is no difference between GL1/2 and GL3 -- they are
both missing the Version file. What I saw before in my GL1/2 build dir
was a stale file.

It looks like the source dir include/osg/Version has a fresh date stamp,
so I'm assuming you changed CMake to output it here. I saw you mention
possibly doing this, but I must've missed the email in which you stated
that this change was actually committed.

If this is the case, then everything is working as expected and there
are no problems. Sorry for the false alarm.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466