[osg-users] [osgCompute] Persistant texture modification using osgCompute / CUDA

Asmar Arsala asmararsala at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:06:19 PST 2009

Hey Jens,

You can pretty much ignore the previous mail I sent; I ended up upgrading to the SVN version and I adapted the new TexDemo example to read from and write to a single osgCudaTexture, which seems to work fine. Thanks.

Sincerely,

     Asmar

P.S.

By the by, in the gaussKernel() of the osgTextDemo, I am assuming your intent is to normalize the src vector when you divide it by 423.0f, the sum of the current weights is however 577.0f. :)