[osg-users] SO version inconsistency

Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Fri Nov 20 01:33:38 PST 2009

Hi Robert,

yes, I always perform out of source builds.

When I suggested the use of the CONFIGURE command I was not aware of the
XCode build. Being so, I agree with Philip that for now it would be
better to roll back to the manual system, given that you still have to
modify the Version file every time the version number changes.

Regards,

Alberto