[osg-users] [osgDB] [plugins] 3DS writer

Vincent Bourdier vincent.bourdier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:30:49 PST 2009

Hi everybody.

I just run a test with osgconv to write a .3ds file from an ive.
No crash, fast and stable.
But (there is already a "but") the .3ds model is not good : the
geometries are ok but they are not a the good place. Seems to be an
osg::transform conversion issue.

Sorry I cannot attach the file (confidentiality) ...

Is this issue known ? Are there any workaround to fix the issue, even
temporarily ?

Thanks for the work whatever !

Regards,
   Vincent.