[osg-users] Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:02:12 PST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I'm just reviewing submissions and have just checked your changes to
include/osg/Atomic and rather perplexed by the changes.   It concerns
me that while it might hack around a problem elsewhere it'll introduce
bugs under other build combinations.  You changes were the addition
of:

#if defined(_OPENTHREADS_ATOMIC_USE_GCC_BUILTINS) && defined(__i386__)
    volatile unsigned _value;

And the removal of the lines:

#else
    volatile unsigned _value;