[osg-users] Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "*.jpg"

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:03:26 PST 2009

Hi James,

You'll need to use the Win32 3rd party dependencies package, either
using the binaries if you use the same VS version as they were built
with, or to build from scratch.  For me details read the
PlatformSpecifics docs on openscenegraph.org:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/VisualStudio

Robert.