[osg-users] Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "*.jpg"

James Adkison ARA/CFD jadkison at ara.com
Wed Nov 18 14:56:20 PST 2009

This is my first time building OSG and everything went well in Linux but I am having a problem in Windows.

Building: OSG 2.8.2
OS: Windows XP
Compiler: Visual Studio 2005 Professional

The build seems to go through okay and I do have the osgdb_jpeg.dll in the plugins directory but I still get the warning when loading a JPEG texture.  I also built the osgd_png.dll and those textures are loading without any problems.

Any help pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks,
James