[osg-users] OpenGL ES-2.0, OpenGL ES-1.1 and OpenGL 3.x support now ready for testing :-)

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Wed Nov 18 08:35:07 PST 2009

Hi Robert,

Just to be sure you understand, I am not developing iPhone apps myself,
I was just relaying some info I had read to those who might be
interested to submit an OSG-based iPhone app to the Apple App Store
sometime in the future.

> It may also be useful to toggle such features on/off at runtime, as
> well as at compile time.

As I understand it, they use nm to check which library calls are linked
in and used, so disabling at run time wouldn't get past their checks.
Though I may be wrong.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/