[osg-users] Combining particles with different textures

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:22:00 PST 2009

Hi Martin,

I'm currently doing a purge of pending submissions and your mods to
osgParticle popped up.

Could you possible update to the latest OSG version in svn/trunk and
apply your changes to it, and then submit the whole changed files.  It
would also be useful to put together an example model or perhaps
modify or create a new example to test and demonstrate this useful new
features - I'm sure others can help pitch in with this.

When we put together an example of this in action we'll most likely
need to add a tiled image to OpenSceneGraph-Data, so whatever image we
adopt for this purpose will need to have an open license.

Thanks,
Robert.