[osg-users] OSG BOF organizer?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Tue Nov 17 15:11:30 PST 2009

Hi all -- SIGGRAPH is in Los Angeles again, 26-30 July 2010. I know it
seems early to be thinking about it, but I just got a CFP in my inbox.

Mike Weiblen and I were talking about the annual OSG BOF at SIGGRAPH,
and we decided to step down and let someone else organize it this year.
Would anyone like to step up to this?

It's a pretty easy job. You basically put in a request for a BOF room.
Last year I think we had 60 people, but we've had as many as 110+ in the
past, so I'd suggest reserving a room for 120. Then you post here to
line up speakers. I'm not sure how SIGGRAPH is handling A/V this year,
but I'm sure they'll provide some kind of solution.

Mike and I would be happy to answer any questions.
--
Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC