[osg-users] [osgPPU] Problem Passing Lookup Table to Processing Unit

Harash Sharma harashsharma at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 05:09:40 PST 2009

Dear Mr. Art Tevs,

        I am trying to pass a GL_RGB texture to one of the Proceessing units for Lookup table. I attach a shader to the processing unit to compute the final color. The scheme works when I attach the shader to the scenegraph and access the lookup texture thererin. However when I attach the shader to the processing unit, the results are unexpected and I see the openGL warning.

        Do I have to use UnitTexture to pass the lookup table? I am totally stuck in dark. Please help.

        Thanks

Regards

Harash